Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Mobile-home fire caused by a construction staple

Sept. 22, 2011, Lake Echo, N.S. - A tiny staple started a fire in Jennifer McKay’s home last week and now the Lake Echo single mother faces big challenges. The Chronicle Herald reports.

September 22, 2011
By The Chronicle Herald

Sept. 22, 2011, Lake Echo, N.S. – A tiny staple started a fire in
Jennifer McKay’s home last week and now the Lake Echo single mother
faces big challenges. The Chronicle Herald reports. | READ MORE