www.firefightingincanada.com

Headlines News
Sault Ste Marie homeowner charged after kitchen fire

Jan. 31, 2013, Sault Ste Marie, Ont. – A homeowner in Sault Ste Marie was fined after unattended cooking led to a kitchen fire and it was discovered that there were no working smoke alarms in the home. Local 2 News reports.

January 31, 2013
By Local 2 News

Jan. 31, 2013, Sault Ste Marie, Ont. – A homeowner in Sault Ste Marie was fined after unattended cooking led to a kitchen fire and it was discovered that there were no working smoke alarms in the home. Local 2 News reports. | READ MORE


Print this page

Related



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*