Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Seniors’ home fire injures three people

Nov. 25, 2014, Montreal - A 70-year-old woman living in a Ste-Thérèse seniors’ home suffered serious burns and was transported to hospital in critical condition on Monday afternoon after a small fire broke out in her room. According to a release issued by the Ste-Thérèse fire service, the blaze may have started when an oxygen tank and a cigarette or cigarette lighter accidentally came into contact. The Montreal Gazette reports. | READ MORE

November 25, 2014 
By The Montreal Gazette

Print this page


Stories continue below