Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Worker hospitalized after CO detected at Saskatoon hotel

Dec. 27, 2012, Saskatoon – A man was taken to hospital after carbon monoxide was detected at a Saskatoon hotel on Boxing Day — the second such incident in two days. CBC News reports.

December 27, 2012
By CBC News

Dec. 27, 2012, Saskatoon – A man was taken to hospital after carbon monoxide was detected at a Saskatoon hotel on Boxing Day — the second such incident in two days. CBC News reports. | READ MORE