Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Yukon fire marshal rules carbon monoxide deaths accidental

April 3, 2012, Whitehorse, Yukon - The Yukon fire marshal says the carbon monoxide poisoning of five Whitehorse residents in January was accidental, but the report points to some big problems with their home’s heating system. CBC News reports.

April 3, 2012
By CBC News

April 3, 2012, Whitehorse, Yukon – The Yukon fire marshal says the
carbon monoxide poisoning of five Whitehorse residents in January was
accidental, but the report points to some big problems with their home’s
heating system. CBC News reports. | READ MORE