www.firefightingincanada.com

Headlines News
Carbon monoxide leak forces school evacuation


September 20, 2011
By CTV Edmonton

Sept. 20, 2011, Edmonton - Students at Ross Sheppard high school were sent home early Monday after carbon monoxide was detected to be at potentially dangerous levels. CTV Edmonton reports.

Sept. 20, 2011, Edmonton – Students at Ross Sheppard high school were sent home early Monday after
carbon monoxide was detected to be at potentially dangerous levels. CTV Edmonton reports. | READ MORE