Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Careless smoking sparks townhouse blaze

Dec. 20, 2010, Cambridge, Ont. - Police say careless smoking caused a fire at a home in a townhouse complex in the Hespler area of Cambridge just before midnight on Saturday. CTV Southwestern Ontario reports.

December 20, 2010
By CTV News

Dec. 20, 2010, Cambridge, Ont. – Police say careless smoking caused a fire at a home in a townhouse
complex in the Hespler area of Cambridge just before midnight on
Saturday. CTV Southwestern Ontario reports. | READ MORE