Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Chemical poured down garbage chute sparks fire

June 14, 2012, Calgary - Hazardous materials crews were called to an apartment in the Connaught area on Wednesday morning after chemicals were dumped down a garbage chute, reacted with the rubbish and started a fire. The Calgary Herald reports.

June 14, 2012
By The Calgary Herald

June 14, 2012, Calgary – Hazardous materials crews were called to an apartment in the Connaught
area on Wednesday morning after chemicals were dumped down a garbage
chute, reacted with the rubbish and started a fire. The Calgary Herald reports. | READ MORE


Print this page

Related



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*