Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Damage from fire forces tenants from building

Sept. 17, 2010, Bedford, N.S. - Residents of an 80-unit Bedford apartment building were forced out for the night because of electrical issues stemming from a laundry room fire Thursday morning. The Chronicle Herald reports.

September 17, 2010
By The Chronicle Herald

Sept. 17, 2010, Bedford, N.S. – Residents of an 80-unit Bedford apartment building were forced out for
the night because of electrical issues stemming from a laundry room fire
Thursday morning. The Chronicle Herald reports. | READ MORE


Print this page

Related



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*