Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Electrical fire responsible for house blaze

July 17, 2012, Terrace, B.C. – An accidental electrical fire that started at an outdoor plug is responsible for burning the roof off a house in Terrence, B.C., last weekend. The Terrace Standard reports.

July 17, 2012
By The Terrace Standard

July 17, 2012, Terrace, B.C. – An accidental electrical fire that started at an outdoor plug is responsible for burning the roof off a house in Terrence, B.C., last weekend. The Terrace Standard reports. | READ MORE