Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Electrical malfunction sparks house fire

Oct. 6, 2010, Edmonton - A Tuesday  morning house fire in northeast Edmonton caused about $20,000 damage and was sparked by an electrical malfunction in the basement ceiling, Edmonton Fire Rescue says. The Edmonton Journal reports.

October 6, 2010
By The Edmonton Journal

Oct. 6, 2010, Edmonton – A
Tuesday  morning house fire in northeast Edmonton caused about $20,000 damage
and was sparked by an electrical malfunction in the basement ceiling,
Edmonton Fire Rescue says. The Edmonton Journal reports. | READ MORE


Print this page

Related



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*