Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Explosion, fire rip through Vancouver Christmas Market

Nov. 25, 2010, Vancouver - Andrew Graham was inside his clothing booth at the Vancouver Christmas Market on Wednesday shortly before 11 a.m. when he smelled something bad and then watched as a propane leak turned into a fire ball. The Vancouver Sun reports.

November 25, 2010
By The Vancouver Sun

Nov. 25, 2010, Vancouver – Andrew
Graham was inside his clothing booth at the Vancouver Christmas Market
on Wednesday shortly before 11 a.m. when he smelled something bad and
then watched as a propane leak turned into a fire ball. The Vancouver Sun reports. | READ MORE