Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Extension cord overload sparked fatal fire

Nov. 25, 2010, La Broquerie, Man. - An overburdened extension cord is to blame for igniting a fire that burned down a house in rural Manitoba, killing a man and critically injuring his son. CBC News reports.

November 25, 2010
By CBC News

Nov. 25, 2010, La Broquerie, Man. – An
overburdened extension cord is to blame for igniting a fire that burned
down a house in rural Manitoba, killing a man and critically injuring
his son. CBC News reports. | READ MORE