Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Faulty wiring suspected in Montreal restaurant blaze

July 29, 2011, Montreal - Firefighters believe that a blaze that started in the Liverpool House restaurant on Thursday morning was started by old, faulty wiring. CTV Montreal reports.

July 29, 2011  By CTV Montreal


July 29, 2011, Montreal – Firefighters believe that a blaze that started in the Liverpool House
restaurant on Thursday morning was started by old,
faulty wiring. CTV Montreal reports. | READ MORE


Print this page

Advertisement

Stories continue below