Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Faulty wiring to blame for townhouse fire

July 15, 2011, Sutton, Ont. – Faulty wiring was the cause of a Monday morning fire that displaced more than 100 residents of a Sutton, Ont. townhouse complex, the Ontario Fire Marshal has ruled. The Toronto Star reports.

July 15, 2011  By The Toronto Star


July 15, 2011, Sutton, Ont. – Faulty wiring was the cause of a Monday morning fire that displaced
more than 100 residents of a Sutton, Ont. townhouse complex, the Ontario
Fire Marshal has ruled. The Toronto Star reports. | READ MORE


Print this page

Advertisement

Stories continue below