Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Ice-blocked chimney killed Whitehorse family

March 5, 2012, Whitehorse, Yukon - The Yukon Fire Marshal's office says an ice blockage in the chimney caused the build-up of carbon monoxide that killed five people in a Whitehorse home in January. CBC News reports.

March 5, 2012
By CBC News

March 5, 2012, Whitehorse, Yukon – The Yukon Fire Marshal's office says an ice blockage in the chimney
caused the build-up of carbon monoxide that killed five people in a
Whitehorse home in January. CBC News reports. | READ MORE