Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Man electrocuted in Canmore hot tub: fire chief

August 31, 2022  By The Calgary Herald


Aug. 31, 2022, Canmore, Alta. – A man was electrocuted in a hot tub at a Canmore rental property Monday evening, the local fire chief confirmed. Canmore fire chief Lance Bushie said crews were called to a rental property around 9:30 p.m. Monday night on reports that a man had potentially been electrocuted while in an outdoor hot tub. The Calgary Herald reports. | READ MORE


Print this page

Advertisement

Stories continue below