Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Mobile home damaged in electrical fire

Sept. 15, 2011, Lake Echo, N.S. - Jennifer McKay unplugged a fan in her Lake Echo home just minutes before a fire started near the same electrical outlet Wednesday afternoon. The Chronicle Herald reports.

September 15, 2011  By The Chronicle Herald


Sept. 15, 2011, Lake Echo, N.S. – Jennifer McKay unplugged a fan in her Lake Echo home just minutes before
a fire started near the same electrical outlet Wednesday afternoon. The Chronicle Herald reports. | READ MORE


Print this page

Advertisement

Stories continue below