Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
One person sent to hospital after Kelowna grease fire

Jan. 15, 2014, Kelowna, B.C. – One person was sent to hospital Tuesday night after chicken wings caused a grease fire in a third-floor apartment in Kelowna, B.C. Castanet reports.

January 15, 2014
By Castanet

Jan. 15, 2014, Kelowna, B.C. – One person was sent to hospital Tuesday night after chicken wings caused a grease fire in a third-floor apartment in Kelowna, B.C. Castanet reports. | READ MORE


Print this page

Related



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*