www.firefightingincanada.com

Headlines News
Overheated stovepipe sparked barn blaze

March 27, 2013, Woolwich Township, Ont. - A fire that burned three buildings to the ground Monday evening is being blamed on an overheated stovepipe. CTV News reports.

March 27, 2013
By CTV News

March 27, 2013, Woolwich Township, Ont. – A fire that burned three
buildings to the ground Monday evening is being blamed on an overheated
stovepipe. CTV News reports. | READ MORE


Print this page

Related



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*