Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Pot left on stove sparked Edmonton townhouse blaze

March 20, 2014, Edmonton - Fire investigators say a blaze at a west-end townhouse complex last week started after a cooking pot was left unattended on a kitchen stove. The Edmonton Journal reports.

March 20, 2014
By The Edmonton Journal

March 20, 2014, Edmonton – Fire investigators say a blaze at a west-end townhouse complex last week
started after a cooking pot was left unattended on a kitchen stove. The Edmonton Journal reports. | READ MORE