www.firefightingincanada.com

Headlines News
Smoker’s materials blamed for garage fire

Jan. 2, 2012, Edmonton - A garage fire at a Mill Woods home Sunday morning was sparked by smoker's materials, Edmonton Fire Rescue says. The Edmonton Journal reports.

January 2, 2012
By The Edmonton Journal

Jan. 2, 2012, Edmonton – A garage fire at a Mill Woods home Sunday
morning was sparked by smoker's materials, Edmonton Fire Rescue says.
The Edmonton Journal reports. | READ MORE


Print this page

Related



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*