Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Unattended candle sparks townhouse fire in Chilliwack

April 21, 2021
By The Chilliwack Progress

Apr. 21, 2021, Chilliwack, B.C. – The Chilliwack Fire Department is reminding folks not to leave burning candles unattended and to make sure their smoke detectors are working following a townhouse fire on Monday. The Chilliwack Progress reports. | READ MORE


Print this page

Related



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*