www.firefightingincanada.com

Headlines News
Welding shop blaze leaves family homeless

Jan. 4, 2011, Langford, B.C. - A young family has lost everything after fire gutted their tiny suite on top of a welding shop in Langford. The Times Colonist reports.

January 4, 2011
By THe TImes Colonist

Jan. 4, 2011, Langford, B.C. – A young family has lost everything after
fire gutted their tiny suite on top of a welding shop in Langford. The Times Colonist reports. | READ MORE


Print this page

Related



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*