Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Carbon monoxide leak forces evacuation

Jan. 18, 2012, Calgary - About 400 residents of a southwest apartment building were evacuated from their homes after carbon monoxide was found leaking in the complex. CTV Calgary reports.

January 18, 2012
By CTV Calgary

Jan. 18, 2012, Calgary – About 400 residents of a southwest apartment building were evacuated
from their homes after carbon monoxide was found leaking in the complex. CTV Calgary reports. | READ MORE


Print this page

Related



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*