Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Cigarette sparked Fort McMurray apartment blaze: fire marshal

July 6, 2016, Fort McMurray, Alta. - A massive fire that tore through a downtown Fort McMurray apartment building last month was caused by an unattended cigarette left in a potted plant inside a suite, Wood Buffalo fire marshal Hunter Langpap said Tuesday. CBC News reports. | READ MORE

July 6, 2016
By CBC News

Print this page


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *