Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Extension cord blamed for Dartmouth apartment fire

June 9, 2010, Dartmouth, N.S. - An extension cord caused a fire last Thursday that forced about 100 tenants out of their Dartmouth apartment building, a Halifax regional fire service spokesman confirmed Tuesday. The Chronicle Herald reports.

June 9, 2010
By The Chronicle Herald

June 9, 2010, Dartmouth, N.S. – An extension cord caused a fire last Thursday that forced about 100
tenants out of their Dartmouth apartment building, a Halifax regional
fire service spokesman confirmed Tuesday. The Chronicle Herald reports. | READ MORE


Print this page

Related



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*