Jan. 4, 2016, Moncton, N.B. - A fire at an apartment building with businesses on the main floor has forced five people out of their home in Moncton, New Brunswick.
The Canadian Red Cross says the fire was reported at about 11 o'clock last night at a building on George Street.
The fire damaged the building which has a health food store and sushi restaurant on the ground floor and three upstairs apartments.
The Red Cross says volunteers arranged emergency lodging, food and clothing for a man from one apartment.
Four people in the other units were staying with family.
No one was hurt in the incident.
January 4, 2016 By The Canadian Press
Print this page