Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Garbage chute fire sends two to hospital

Feb. 7, 2011, Hamilton, Ont. - A fire in an apartment building garbage chute caused two people to be taken to Joseph Brant Hospital late Saturday. The Hamilton Spectator reports.

February 7, 2011  By The Hamilton Spectator


Feb. 7, 2011, Hamilton, Ont. – A fire in an apartment building garbage
chute caused two people to be taken to Joseph Brant Hospital late
Saturday. The Hamilton Spectator reports. | READ MORE


Print this page

Advertisement

Stories continue below