Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Nine fall ill from carbon monoxide at store

July 27, 2010, Ottawa - Nine employees at a Winners store in Barrhaven fell ill from carbon monoxide poisoning believed to be caused by faulty equipment used to polish the store's floors. CTV Ottawa reports.

July 27, 2010
By CTV Ottawa

July 27, 2010, Ottawa – Nine employees at a Winners store in Barrhaven fell ill from carbon
monoxide poisoning believed to be caused by faulty equipment used to
polish the store's floors. CTV Ottawa reports. | READ MORE