www.firefightingincanada.com

Headlines News
Ottawa fire blamed on unattended frying oil on stove


December 5, 2013
By The Ottawa Citizen

Dec. 5, 2013, Ottawa – Unattended oil left heating on a stove top has been cited as the cause of fire at an apartment building in Ottawa that killed a dog and displaced eight people on Tuesday. The Ottawa Citizen reports.

Dec. 5, 2013, Ottawa – Unattended oil left heating on a stove top has been cited as the cause of fire at an apartment building in Ottawa that killed a dog and displaced eight people on Tuesday. The Ottawa Citizen reports. | READ MORE