Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Oven left on overnight sparks bakery blaze

Jan. 31, 2014, Victoria, B.C. - A kitchen fire at a Victoria bakery on Thursday morning was caused by an oven that was left on, fire investigators say. The Times Colonist reports.

January 31, 2014  By The Times Colonist


Jan. 31, 2014, Victoria, B.C. – A kitchen fire at a Victoria bakery on
Thursday morning was caused by an oven that was left on, fire
investigators say. The Times Colonist reports. | READ MORE


Print this page

Advertisement

Stories continue below