Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Unattended cooking destroys apartment complex

June 5, 2012, North Bay, Ont. - A smoke alarm and quick-thinking neighbours likely saved several lives in Sturgeon Falls as the number one cause of residential fires — unattended cooking — struck again. The North Bay Nugget reports.

June 5, 2012
By The North Bay Nugget

June 5, 2012, North Bay, Ont. – A smoke alarm and quick-thinking neighbours likely
saved several lives in Sturgeon Falls as the number one cause of
residential fires — unattended cooking — struck again. The North Bay Nugget reports. | READ MORE


Print this page

Related



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*