Fire Fighting in Canada

Headlines News
Candles cause Sunday morning fire at Saskatoon home

March 10, 2014, Saskatoon – Fire officials believe that unattended candles are the cause of a fire that caused more than $200,000 in damages at a home in Saskatoon on Sunday morning. The Star Phoenix reports.

March 10, 2014
By The Star Phoenix

March 10, 2014, Saskatoon – Fire officials believe that unattended candles are the cause of a fire that caused more than $200,000 in damages at a home in Saskatoon on Sunday morning. The Star Phoenix reports. | READ MORE